Welcome to Weight Loss Wednesdays!
With working on loosing weight, I try to keep healthy snacks available. Ones that I can mainly just grab or need very little preparation. Most of my snacks I prep at the beginning of the week and then can just grab them when needed!
Healthy Snack Ideas:
- Almonds or Peanuts-Make sure you watch your serving size. I try to stick to a handful.
- Veggie sticks and Hummus- Hummus has become my new favorite thing! I cut up veggies early in the week so I can just grab some along with my hummus 🙂
- Apple Slices with Peanut Butter–Same thing with nuts watch how much Peanut butter you are using. Just a little will do
- Cheese Stick- this is one I like to take with me on the go, just add to my purse or the diaper bag
- Hard Boiled Egg- I boil a dozen eggs at the beginning of the week.
- Smoothies-I love Smoothies 🙂 My daughter like to help so these get made often! THM has a lot that are Full Pull (low calorie, carbs, and fat) that make great snacks for in between meals
- Yogurt- I love yogurt 🙂 Lately when I feel like, “mmm I want ice cream” I will take plain yogurt, frozen mixed berries, and stevia and mix it in my food processor. Super yummy and easy!
- Popcorn-When I really have the munchies I will have some popcorn. Need to watch serving size and butter…
- No Bake Energy Bits– I love these! These are a special treat. I will make a batch and then freeze them. I will then just pull out 2 for a snack!
- Meat roll ups- these are quick and easy can have it by themselves or with a little cheese.
- Cottage cheese with fresh fruit. I usually use berries or peaches!
What are your favorite healthy snacks?