I decided to take part in Syncopated Mama 5 after 5 series. Each week you share a list of 5 things. Lisa gives a new topic each week! This week is list 5 things you do everyday! There are lots of list of 5 things I do everyday and if you have been around my blog you probably have seen them! So for this list of 5 I thought I would share some fun things I do everyday…well they might just be fun for me!
5 Things I do Everyday!
- Drink coffee. OK seriously I have one sometimes two cups of coffee in the morning! My day starts early and I care for a bunch of little ones each day! I
wantneed that cup! Most morning I have one Creamy Bulletproof coffee! Upside I started to use THM sweet blend in it!
- My morning routine! I have to do this! Maybe I’m a little OCD about it…not really but it sure does help my day go a lot smoother! It is pretty simple exercise, shower, dressed, dishes way, quick wipe down of bathroom and breakfast and if I have a enough time I will try to fit in a little blogging 🙂 Looking for having a smoother morning? There are 6 ways to Prepare for a smoother morning!
- Read! Read! Read! I love to read so I fit in a few minutes each day! I read to my group of daycare kids each day and read to my little one each night before bed!
- Look for new recipes to try! I just got the new THM cookbook so lately pretty much everyday I am looking for a new recipe to try be it from the book or on pinterest. Especially drink recipes! Coffee recipes 😉
- Organize. I don’t mean clean but it does happen when I am organizing and this seem to be an everyday task. Both my hubby and I can be pile people! I have really been working on that! Taking care of the piles, organizing and having a proper place for everything! OK so this one is probably not ‘fun’ but oh how I enjoy seeing the finish product when done!
What are 5 things you do everyday? Share them in the comments below or if you’re a blogger you can link up at Syncopated Mama! Happy Saturday!
Here are 5 goals that I (try) to Accomplish Everyday in different areas of life!