It’s Christmas Time!! And with that comes the task of find the perfect gift for that special someone in your life. If your buying for someone who is a little more crunchy or natural in their lifestyle it might be a little harder to find the perfect gift for them. It’s not like you can just buy a box of chocolates and call it a day. I mean a box of chocolates are great, but if you want to really show them that you care here are a few ideas that can help you go in the right direction.
5 Gifts for the Crunchy Person in Your Life
- Diffuser Jewelry If your special someone is an oil lover they will be ecstatic about a beautiful diffuser necklace. Diffuser jewelry can be found in either clay or metal. With the clay jewelry you place the oil directly on the clay and is absorbed in to it the clay. The metal diffusers come with a little felt piece that the oil is dropped onto. With the oil diffusing around your neck you can enjoy the aromatic benefits all day long. Find Diffuser jewelry on Etsy or make your own by using baking clay. Find directions on Pinterest.
- Home Diffuser Like the jewelry diffuser, a home diffuser will be a wonderful gift for any oil lover. Oil diffusers come in all different sizes, styles and colors. A few things to look for when buying a diffuser for therapeutic grade oils are: high quality materials (oils will break down cheaper plastics), time control, cold diffuser (heating the oils reduces the therapeutic benefits), and easy of cleaning. You can find some good diffusers on Amazon.com or message me and I can direct you to a couple of my favorites.
- Glass Bottles If your buying for someone who makes a lot of their own beauty products, cleaning products or uses oils glass bottles and jars are always in high demand. I just love fun bottles to put my salves, oils, soaps, or my soups, dried herbs or foods in and display like they are part of my decor. Hobby Lobby has a whole isle of different shaped and colored bottles.
- Dehydrator I love being able to preserve foods and there is just something special about crisp dehydrated food that makes me happy. Most of the dehydrated foods you find in the stores are full of added sugars or salts. Dehydrating your own at home allows you to make the mix your own blends and keep it all natural. You can find dehydrators atmost home store.
- Water Pitcher Fruit Diffuser I was given a water pitcher diffuser last year and really love it. It is a water pitcher with a hollow cylinder in the middle that you can fill with fruits. Water is a very important part of your daily intake and most people aren’t drinking enough. The water pitcher diffuser makes drinking water fun and flavorful. I love putting berries in mine for a fun punchy flavor or cucumber for a cool easy flavor. Lemon water is great for a gentle detox. You can also find personal water bottle diffusers that would make a good stocking stuffer for the on-the-go person. You can find the pitchers at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
I trust this has given you some great ideas for that crunchy loved one (or maybe for yourself!) Have a blessed Christmas and a Healthy New Year!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This post is part of the 12 Days of Blogmas series with Girl on the Move Blog and Motherhood and Merlot. Head on over to their blogs to check out a link of other Christmas posts. Don’t forget to enter into an AWESOME giveaway! Come back tomorrow for day 5!