I’m so excited that the TerraFit challenge starts next week! With the challenge starting in 5 days I have tried to prepare for it. I have not fully been following the rules. And the last couple of weeks I have cut back on my exercise. I have done yard work and house project though! SO how have I started to prepare if I’m not exercising 5 days a week and not following the rules you say!
Preparing for the TerraFit Challenge
1. Essential Oils- Over the last 2 months when I have purchased oils I have purchased what I have needed for this challenge. I did want to use trim shakes and not just oils. Using their products through out the challenge is optional but recommended. Here is a list of what oils I have for the Challenge:
- Slim and Sassy
- Deep Blue Rub
These are the ones that TerraFit recommends and you get points for using. I have use all of them off and on for the last couple months. When I decided to do the challenge I decide to save most these for the challenge.
Other oil that I have read about that are good for weight loss are:
I have most of these and will use them some but the Slim and Sassy is a combination of oils and has some of these in it already.
2. Organizing and Planning with my Fitness Planner– Have I ever mentioned that I love this planner! No really I find it really helpful. I printed out all new sheets for this challenge and have started to fill in my goals sheet. LOVE LOVE this really you should check this out.
3. Menu Planning- So I already started the THM diet and have followed that strictly for almost 2 weeks. This has helped me prepare for the challenge too! I only plan a few day in advance. But I always plan the night before. With TerraFit you are supposed to eat 6 small meals a day. I find this difficult to fit in 6 meals before 8 pm. I think this is where the Trimshakes will come into place. With THM they want you to eat your meals 3ish hours apart. I find that I do 4 meals during my day with THM. I usually eat at 8:30, 12:00, 3:00 and 6:30. This works with my schedule. I do realize I should eat something small earlier in the morning. But I don’t really like eating before exercising at 5 am. I need to plan this out a little bit more to get in all 6 meals
4. Stocking up and Preparing Healthy Food- When I go shopping I take the time afterwards to prepare and stock up healthy go to snacks and meals. It makes it way easier during the week especially if salad item are ready to grab! I usually keep nuts, veggies, fruit, hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, string cheese, and TrimShake all ready to use for snacks. I also keep items on hand for THM drinks such as FSF, GGMS and the Shrinker.
5. Consistency of getting up and going to bed at the same time- Usually within a half hour. Getting in and stay with this habit is key. I know this works best for me. On the days I’m not exercising early in the morning I might sleep in some but my body is in the habit of getting up early so I only sleep in maybe 30 min to an hour at most.
6. Motivational Quotes- I found a little extra time the other evening to look for some motivational fitness/weight loss quotes. I plan on putting them up so I can see them through out the day to help keep me motivated. My biggest battle during this challenge will be myself isn’t that way for everyone!?!
I feel like I am ready to start 🙂 Are you? They extended the challenge registration for a couple more days. Want to join? Click here!!!
This Post does not contain affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post nor did I receive any compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.
We are not medical professionals, and nothing on this site constitutes medical advice. It is for informational purposes only.