I’m sure if you are around the blog sphere at all 😉 You have heard of Trim and Healthy Mama. I have gone between following that and South beach. Both work for me pretty well. And we eat a “whole food” diet not all organic but we don’t eat a lot of processed junk. THM just came out with their new Trim Healthy Mama Plan and Trim Healthy mama Cookbook. I bought both! I had a PDF copy of the first book so I splurged and bought the new ones. This past week I read the THM Plan book. The Second book is easy to follow and read compared to the first. The new book has a new layout for the THM Fuel Cycle.
I am also apart of a few different THM groups on Facebook. There are different challenges starting all the time. Come join us if your up for a challenge!
One of the THM Challenge groups is to stay on plan for a certain amount of time. These are some of the guidelines they change slightly with each new challenge.
- Take Starting weight, measurements and photos (you can or cannot share in group)
- Stay committed to eating on plan foods (crossovers are on plan)
- Execute the 3 hr rule
- Drink half of your body weight in ounces, of non caffeinated beverages
- Try 5 new THM recipes
- Exercise 4 times a week
A Second Challenge group is a THM Fuel Cycle. There is usually a new challenge each month.
You follow the fuel cycle eating plan. They change it up in their new book some. I have never done one so this will be by first THM Fuel Cycle!!! Soooo Today I did a lot of planning and I want to share it with you all! I planned out my menu for the next 2 weeks. I made a printable of my menu with a basic shopping list.
During the fuel cycle you eat one type of meal for the day (snack can be that fuel type or FP). The new THM fuel cycle has changed so on the seventh day you end with an e meal and on the eighth you start with an e meal.
I have color coded everything for you(well for me too)! And it matches the colors they use in the new cookbook.
S days (deep s no nuts, cheese, and berries) are Red
E days are Orange
FP days are Green
I left the snack boxes white. They can match the day or be FP.
I also labeled the day by Day 1-14 so you can fill out your menu and start on whatever day of the week is best for you!
Also included at the bottom of the is a place to track your water and exercise. Water I will just tally and for exercise I will write how long I did that day.
What I plan do for Exercise
Cardio each day
Ab exercise every other day. I really need to strengthen my core. I will do Lindsey Brins you can do hers on youtube (I have a lot of her dvds)
Will you join me in getting fit ?
THM Fuel Cycle Free Printables
THM Fuel Cycle Blank (fill in with your own meals)
Follow my THM pinterest board for more ideas!
Follow Motivated Days’s board THM on Pinterest.
These printables are provided FREE. Please do share the web pages to my printables. But please remember that all of my printables are for personal use. You cannot claim these printables or sell them as your own. All the printables are the property of Motivated Days.
- Download the files to your computers and print them off for personal use.
- Direct people to the blog when sharing with others.
- Give credit proper back to Motivated Days when blogging about our files.
You May Not
- Link directly to the pdf file.
- Alter my files in any way: This means NO CHANGES at all. (This includes screen shots of the pdfs)
- Store them on your website or other services in any format (This includes hosting them on facebook, drop box and other file sharing or hosting sites.)
- Seek to use these to drive traffic to your site or sell them in any way.
- Print off and sell them to others.