I wanted to make something that I would use and something that would benefit you too! With running a daycare and having a little one of mine I’m always looking for new FREE printables to use during our preschool time. We love play-dough and we usually get it out 1-3 times a week! So I thought I would make some Christmas themed play-dough mats. Great way to have some fun and work on some letter recognition at the same time.
- Download the files to your computers and print them off for personal use and in a group or class setting.
- Direct people to the blog when sharing with others.
- Give credit proper back to Motivated Days when sharing about our files.
You May Not
- Link directly to the pdf file.
- Emailing PDF files to other people – This includes mass emailing of people, put the pdfs in with other pdfs and any type of email. (Provide links to site only.)
- Alter my files in any way: This means NO CHANGES at all. (This includes screen shots of the pdfs)
- Store them on your website or other services in any format (This includes hosting them on Facebook, drop box and other file sharing or hosting sites.)
- Seek to use these to drive traffic to your site or sell them in any way.
- Print off and sell them to others.
- Print off and distribute to others.
This post is part of the 12 Days of Blogmas series with Girl on the Move Blog and Motherhood and Merlot. Head on over to their blogs to check out a link of other Christmas posts. Don’t for get to enter our AWESOME giveaway an Amazon gift card for $230! Come back and read day 3 tomorrow!
This post is part of the 12 Days of Blogmas series with Girl on the Move Blog and Motherhood and Merlot. Head on over to their blogs to check out a link of of other Christmas posts. Don’t forget to enter into an AWESOME giveaway! Come back tomorrow for day 3!