What?!? Another Terrafit Challenge!
Yep that right! This week I started a new Terrafit Challenge! I thought I would share! I will probably not blog an update about it like I did the first time around but I wanted to share that I was doing another one and my goals for this round!
My reasons for doing a terrafit challenge are the same as the first time! But I will list them again!
Why I’m Doing a Terrafit Challenge
- Accountability I need accountability. It is so easy to step off the right path and I want someone to help keep me motivated and accountable to my goals. By being apart of a challenge I need to keep myself accountable for me and for my team. I want to reach my goals and of course I would love to win.
- Competition- I would never have said I was a competitive person. Yes, I will be competing against other but really the biggest competition will be against myself. I will have to compete against the urges to not exercise, not eat healthy, to have self-control, to keep my motivation.
- Motivation- To have to report and answer to others give me motivation. I feel like I do a pretty good job keeping myself motivated but I think right now doing this challenge will give me that extra nudge to get past where I am.
- Healthy Diet- Terrafit encourages and healthy diet. The rules do allow you to pretty much follow what diet plan you want to be it Trim and Healthy Mama, Whole foods, Paleo, GF or DF your can do Terrafit. I am sticking with THM. There are a few items that are not allowed by Terrafit and vise versa but over all I can/will make it all work!
- Essential Oils- I have tried to incorporate essential oil into my daily living and on this challenge they help you do just that!
- Weight Loss (duh!!!) This is a weight loss challenge and that is probably the main reason I joined 🙂 🙂
Goals for this Terrafit Challenge
- Exercise consistently 5x a week
- Weight Loss of 30-40 lbs
- Incorporating oils
- Better physical endurance
- Control and Consistency of Healthy eating habits
- Drinking enough water throughout the day
- Healthy Eating throughout the Holidays
- Finish reading Made to Crave
At first I thought doing a challenge during the holiday season is kinda dumb! Really who wants to diet through the holidays??? Well the thing is there will always be special days and holidays but getting fit and healthy is now not after the holidays. So I signed up! And what better way to have some accountability through the holidays! Have you considered doing a challenge during holiday season? Here’s to another terrafit challenge!